1. If you’re feeling fancy, you can go all-out and pay tribute to a different part of the movie on each nail.
2. Longer nails mean you can add in the iconic Sanderson sister hairdos, plus a wick for their candle.
3. You can get abstract and use the patterns of the sisters’ corsets, like this:
6. And detailed renderings of the sisters’ expressions.
11. It doesn’t matter if your nails are long…
13. Even if you’re not up for a complex design, you can still show your “Hocus Pocus” love.
14. Winifred approves!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.