1. If you’re feeling fancy, you can go all-out and pay tribute to a different part of the movie on each nail.
2. Longer nails mean you can add in the iconic Sanderson sister hairdos, plus a wick for their candle.
3. You can get abstract and use the patterns of the sisters’ corsets, like this:
6. And detailed renderings of the sisters’ expressions.
8. You could go for the all-natural look, like Winifred…
11. It doesn’t matter if your nails are long…
13. Even if you’re not up for a complex design, you can still show your “Hocus Pocus” love.
14. Winifred approves!
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›