1. If you’re feeling fancy, you can go all-out and pay tribute to a different part of the movie on each nail.
2. Longer nails mean you can add in the iconic Sanderson sister hairdos, plus a wick for their candle.
3. You can get abstract and use the patterns of the sisters’ corsets, like this:
6. And detailed renderings of the sisters’ expressions.
11. It doesn’t matter if your nails are long…
13. Even if you’re not up for a complex design, you can still show your “Hocus Pocus” love.
14. Winifred approves!
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›