1. April Fools’ Day: April 1, a day of tomfoolery and merriment.
2. April fool (lowercase “f”): the butt of a joke or trick played on April Fools’ Day OR such a joke or trick.
Like Sony’s sweet new headphones for cats.
3. Again, April Fools’: a day.
4. April fool: this delightful Sprite and soy sauce concoction.
5. A refresher: April Fools’ is a day in April.
6. April fool: this guy, whose roommate doused the furniture in Pam.
7. One more time, for good measure. April Fools’ Day is a day.
8. April fool: a joke that may or may not ensure your place in the depths of hell.
9. Find more awesome April fools here.
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›