6. She taught us that you will always need your friends’ opinion on men.
7. In fact, having good friends is way more important than being the most popular.
8. But there will be some friends that you just have to let go.
9. Because sometimes people’s failure to be your friend is worse than them actively screwing you over.
11. But it’s affairs of the heart where Lauren really comes into her own.
12. She taught us the concept of the “radar.”
And all exes have one. Fact.
13. And that sometimes it’s easier to go backwards.
14. But it’s important to remember that these are the guys who we should leave well alone.
16. And when you put complications aside, relationships are pretty simple.
17. But we’ve all agreed whole-heartedly with this statement at some stage.
18. And she perfectly summed up how shitty breakups are.
21. But you will reach a stage when you’re just totally OVER talking and thinking about it.
22. And once you’ve realised love isn’t that stupid, this will probably happen.
24. And when you do meet someone like this – friend, boyfriend, whatever – FFS HOLD ON TO THEM.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.