6. She taught us that you will always need your friends’ opinion on men.
7. In fact, having good friends is way more important than being the most popular.
8. But there will be some friends that you just have to let go.
9. Because sometimes people’s failure to be your friend is worse than them actively screwing you over.
11. But it’s affairs of the heart where Lauren really comes into her own.
12. She taught us the concept of the “radar.”
And all exes have one. Fact.
13. And that sometimes it’s easier to go backwards.
14. But it’s important to remember that these are the guys who we should leave well alone.
16. And when you put complications aside, relationships are pretty simple.
17. But we’ve all agreed whole-heartedly with this statement at some stage.
18. And she perfectly summed up how shitty breakups are.
21. But you will reach a stage when you’re just totally OVER talking and thinking about it.
22. And once you’ve realised love isn’t that stupid, this will probably happen.
24. And when you do meet someone like this – friend, boyfriend, whatever – FFS HOLD ON TO THEM.
Ellie Woodward is a UK celebrity reporter for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›