2. Peaches was born on 13 March 1989. She is seen here shortly after her birth, with her mother Paula Yates, her father Bob Geldof, and her older sister Fifi Trixiebelle.
3. Peaches, Pixie and Bob all smiles in 1996.
4. Bob Geldof with Peaches and Pixie 1998.
5. Peaches lost her mother, Paula Yates, to a drugs overdose when she was 11-years-old.
On 17 September 2000, Yates, 41, was found dead at her home in London of a heroin overdose. The coroner ruled that it was not a suicide, but a result of “foolish and incautious” behaviour.
6. Peaches and her sisters have spent most of their lives in the public eye – photographed here at a film premiere in 2003.
7. Peaches (right) and Pixie Geldof showing off their Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix books outside Waterstones in London’s Piccadilly in 2003.
8. Peaches was close to all of her family – father Bob, and sisters Pixie and Tiger Lily.
9. Bob Geldof with (left to right) Tiger Lily, Fifi, Pixie and Peaches attending the global premiere for his DVD release of the Live 8 MAKEpovertyHISTORY in 2005.
10. Peaches seen enjoying Glastonbury Music Festival in 2005.
11. By the age of 15, Peaches had a column in a national newspaper.
12. Peaches and Pixie partied hard in 2007.
13. But she also showed off her environmentally friendly side in this T-shirt outside the Natural History Museum in 2007.
14. She rocked the catwalk at London Fashion Week later that year.
15. Peaches was on the guest list for just about every event imaginable.
16. Peaches shocked the world – and her Dad – when she married musician Max Drummey in Las Vegas in 2008. They divorced six months later.
17. During this time, Peaches was based in New York and wrote for NYLON magazine.
18. And undoubtedly stunned at every red carpet bash.
19. Peaches found happiness with Tom Cohen in 2010.
20. She admitted they were ‘obsessed’ with each other.
21. Peaches gave birth to their first son, Astala in April 2012, with her and Tom marrying in a secret ceremony that summer.
22. Peaches announced her second pregnancy in November 2012, bearing her bump at the Elle Style Awards in February 2013. She gave birth to a second son, Phaedra, in April 2013.
23. The star seen outside the ITV studios in December 2013 after a TV appearance about attachment parenting.
24. Peaches looked beautiful at London Fashion Week in February, 2014.
25. And even took to the catwalk herself, too. However, despite being in the public eye, Peaches seemed most happy at home in the countryside where she relished life as a mother.
26. Peaches’ final Instagram photo was this, which she captioned simply: ‘Me and my mum’. Her Instagram account has since been deactivated at the request of her family.
Rest in peace, Peaches.