1. Orlando Bloom allegedly attempted to punch Justin Bieber in the early hours of Wednesday morning after a scuffle outside a restaurant in Ibiza.
Sources at the scene said that Orlando “instigated” the incident after being annoyed when he saw Justin, who asked him: “What’s up bitch?”
Eyewitnesses say Orlando then swung for, but missed, Justin outside Cipriani restaurant.
Sources told The Mirror: “Within seconds people intervened. There was some minor pushing and shoving between their entourages. They were eventually separated and Justin, who was being cordial, stayed for a while longer outside the restaurant without incident.”
2. It’s been widely suggested that the incident arose as a result of rumours that Orlando’s ex-wife Miranda Kerr went on a date with Justin while they were still married.
It was reported that Miranda and Justin went on a date in 2012 after meeting at a Victoria’s Secret show.
3. Justin added fuel to these rumours when, shortly after the incident with Orlando, he posted an image of Miranda on Instagram.
The image has since been deleted, but it showed a modeling shot of Miranda wearing an orange bikini. Justin shared it with a crown emoji in the hours after the incident with Orlando.
4. And now it seems that Justin is continuing to taunt Orlando, posting this image on Instagram last night.
Justin shared the image, which shows Orlando Bloom appearing to cry, without a caption late last night.
5. Just to intensify the mystery, Orlando also has ties to Justin’s ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
This image of them sitting on a curb outside The Forum in L.A. emerged in April this year.
6. When they saw the paparazzi, Selena attempted to cover her face and Orlando walked away in the opposite direction.
Neither of them have explained or commented on the photos.