1. You might have heard the earth-shattering news yesterday, and if you have a soul, you’ve probably spent the last few hours sobbing uncontrollably in a corner somewhere, hoping it’s not true.
2. There hasn’t been any form of official announcement from the couple, although apparently she’s SEVEN MONTHS pregnant, which means the arrival of a potential baby Gosling is more imminent than we can cope with.
3. But now Ellen DeGeneres seemed to have confirmed the news with this tweet.
The tweet is particularly significant because not only have both Gosling and Mendes appeared numerous times on DeGeneres’ talk show, but she has a close friendship with both of them.
4. So yeah.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.