1. Stop what you’re doing, this is very important news. Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne are officially over their feud.
Here they are, hanging out with Elton John at the Oscars.
2. So over it, in fact, that they’re able to make fun of their spat.
Look at Kelly pretending to strangle Gaga as though she really hates her.
But it’s fine because she’s just joking.
They have decided to forgive and forget.
3. Look at this amazing photo of forgiveness.
4. It makes their whole feud seem a bit silly, doesn’t it? Remember when Kelly called Gaga a ‘buttaface’?
5. And then Gaga told Kelly she was ‘critical and judgmental’ and spent her time ‘rating people’s beauty against one another’?
6. Remember when Gaga then sent a birthday cake to Kelly to try and make amends?
7. But Kelly responded with a slightly confusing Twitter rant?
8. Well, it’s definitely all over now. After seeing each other at the Oscars, Kelly tweeted this:
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".