1. Khloe Kardashian shared this photo on Instagram in the early hours of this morning.
2. She kept the caption simple, posting it only alongside a blue heart. Everyone on Instagram collectively lost their minds, wondering if the pose meant that Khloe is pregnant.
4. Khloe has yet to comment on all the rumours, but it’s no secret that she desperately wants to be a mother.
The star, who’s in the process of divorcing basketball player Lamar Odom and is dating rapper French Montana, famously struggled to conceive in the four years she was married to Lamar.
She underwent fertility tests on camera for Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and was told she wasn’t ovulating. She then underwent fertility treatment before her marriage began to crumble.
5. If she is pregnant, this form of announcement is pretty understated compared with her sisters.
Kourtney has announced two of her three pregnancies on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and the spin-off show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Kim also confirmed her pregnancy on the reality show, with Kanye West also making her baby news very clear when he shouted out to his “baby mama” during a concert.
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›