1. Khloe Kardashian shared this photo on Instagram in the early hours of this morning.
2. She kept the caption simple, posting it only alongside a blue heart. Everyone on Instagram collectively lost their minds, wondering if the pose meant that Khloe is pregnant.
4. Khloe has yet to comment on all the rumours, but it’s no secret that she desperately wants to be a mother.
The star, who’s in the process of divorcing basketball player Lamar Odom and is dating rapper French Montana, famously struggled to conceive in the four years she was married to Lamar.
She underwent fertility tests on camera for Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and was told she wasn’t ovulating. She then underwent fertility treatment before her marriage began to crumble.
5. If she is pregnant, this form of announcement is pretty understated compared with her sisters.
Kourtney has announced two of her three pregnancies on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and the spin-off show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Kim also confirmed her pregnancy on the reality show, with Kanye West also making her baby news very clear when he shouted out to his “baby mama” during a concert.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›