1. Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad’s romance was one of the cutest out of all the many relationships we saw during six seasons of The Hills.
The pair dated for a while during the course of seasons two and three and their chemistry was palpable.
5. It all came to an end when Lauren went to Paris with work and Brody got himself a girlfriend while she was gone. And then this moment happened and it was really sad.
But Lauren and Brody always remained friends.
6. But now Brody Jenner has literally gone and broken our hearts. He’s revealed that he and Lauren never actually dated.
Speaking on his podcast, Brody said that he and Lauren faked their romance for the show. He said: ‘[Lauren and I] worked together on a show called The Hills where we had to pretend like we were dating but we never dated.”
7. Obviously a lot of The Hills was fake, but this? THIS? THIS IS TOO FAR.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.