1. Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad’s romance was one of the cutest out of all the many relationships we saw during six seasons of The Hills.
The pair dated for a while during the course of seasons two and three and their chemistry was palpable.
5. It all came to an end when Lauren went to Paris with work and Brody got himself a girlfriend while she was gone. And then this moment happened and it was really sad.
But Lauren and Brody always remained friends.
6. But now Brody Jenner has literally gone and broken our hearts. He’s revealed that he and Lauren never actually dated.
Speaking on his podcast, Brody said that he and Lauren faked their romance for the show. He said: ‘[Lauren and I] worked together on a show called The Hills where we had to pretend like we were dating but we never dated.”
7. Obviously a lot of The Hills was fake, but this? THIS? THIS IS TOO FAR.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›