2. Recently she shared this photo of herself. You’ll probably agree that she looks incredible.
And we all know how hard she’s been working to lose her ‘baby weight,’ because she mentions it in approximately 92% of the sentences she says.
3. The only slight issue is that when she went out later that day, her figure looked different.
It was almost as though her hips had been trimmed down a bit* in the original selfie.
*And yes, that is a technical term.
5. It’s not the first time suspicious things have gone on in Kim’s Instagram photos. Remember the time she posted this photo after a work out?
7. Everyone was like, ‘Wow, she looks amazing’. Until some Photoshop wizard was like, ‘No, look at the door frame…’
Now, we’re not architectural experts or anything, but door frames don’t tend to be curved like they are here.
The distortion also occurs around Kim’s torso, which usually happens when waistlines are digitally altered.
8. And as for the other picture, there’s quite a few things going on.
For starters, the curvature of the door is completely different to the first photo.
The floor is also wobbly, following the exact shape of Kim’s waist and hips.
The outline of Kim’s perfectly flat stomach is also blurred.
We contacted Kim’s representative who denied that Photoshop was used to edit the photos.
9. It’s not just Kim who’s been accused of Photoshopping herself. Here’s Peaches Geldof standing in her kitchen, before she went off to a fashion show.
10. And here’s where you should be looking.
The drawers in the background are visibly curved, with even the bottle of wine following the shape.
The side of the table is also curved.
But hey, Peaches may just enjoy wobbly furniture.
11. Then she arrived at the fashion show and shared this photo.
12. You know the drill by now.
The floor and side of the building around her mid-section are slanted and curved.
13. And here’s a picture a photographer took in almost EXACTLY the same spot.
She looks different and the pavement isn’t wiggling around all over the place.
14. Want a look at both pictures side by side for total comparison?
Be our guests.
15. Then there are these photos - left from Instagram, right from a photographer.
We contacted Peaches Geldof’s representative but received no comment on whether or not Photoshop has been used.
16. Moving on to Miranda Kerr. Let’s start with this lovely snap of her doing a bit of ballet in her lounge.
All fine, right? Nothing to see here.
17. Look closely…
The end of the shelf in the background is curved in, following the shape of her lower back.
18. Then there was the time Miranda Kerr shared this photo of her at a Victoria’s Secret show.
19. Only problem was, someone found the original photo where her waist was bigger.
20. She had an explanation for this one…
“Hi guys, here is the original VS image! When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan. I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show! <3 “
21. But what about this one of her posing in a hotel corridor?
22. Look closely at the floor, look at this line which demonstrates the way you’d expect the carpet to appear.
The floor appears to curve around her, at exactly hip level.
23. Miranda Kerr also shared this photo of her at a showbiz bash, showing off her stomach in a cut-away dress.
24. However, this original photo from the event is slightly different.
Not only does her waist look slimmer, but Miranda’s hand looks like it could’ve been caught up in the editing, with it appearing bigger and a different shape.
We have contacted Miranda Kerr’s representative, but haven’t received any comment.
26. TV presenter, Donnatella seemed to be taking a leaf out of Kim Kardashian’s book with this post-work out photo.
27. However, something is slightly off here.
And that something is the entire top half of the door which is bending to a worrying extent. The curve begins at the door handle which is level with her waist.
28. And finally, Britney Spears’ Instagram followers were quick to accuse her of Photoshopping this snap.
Why? Because they suggested she’d ‘drawn on her abs’.
Whether this is just a clever spray tan rather than Photoshop will probably never be confirmed as Britney hasn’t responded to the comments.
We reached out to Britney Spears’ representative who didn’t comment.