As an American anglophile, I was completely on board with 1 (I’ve always preferred the double L), but then you just assembled a bunch of tweets from morons.
7. How the hell are you pronouncing ‘zeitgeist’? It’s a German word.
9. Can’t even speak English himself. ‘Sick’ doesn’t possibly infer ‘ill’ because?
10. Pick up a dictionary, preferably the OED, and see that ‘fall’ originated in 16th century England
14. Never made a Friends UK? Right, so we’ll just pretend Coupling never happened. Oh and Law & Order UK.
15. Has clearly never seen a US biscuit, because it is not even remotely like a UK muffin.