8. It keeps you active.
11. It helps you appreciate your pets.
12. It keeps you consistent.
18. It totally mellows you out.
21. It can inspire you to exercise your rights as an American citizen.
In The News Today
- The United States's top commander in Afghanistan is testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee after U.S. forces bombed a hospital in Kunduz on Saturday. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›