2. It helps you see the world from a different perspective.
3. It encourages communication between you and your friends.
7. It helps you get exactly what you want out of life.
8. It keeps you active.
11. It helps you appreciate your pets.
12. It keeps you consistent.
16. It can help you confront life’s big questions.
18. It totally mellows you out.
21. It can inspire you to exercise your rights as an American citizen.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›