8. It keeps you active.
11. It helps you appreciate your pets.
12. It keeps you consistent.
18. It totally mellows you out.
21. It can inspire you to exercise your rights as an American citizen.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.