8. It keeps you active.
11. It helps you appreciate your pets.
12. It keeps you consistent.
18. It totally mellows you out.
21. It can inspire you to exercise your rights as an American citizen.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›