1. You don’t have to spend time getting to know yourself.
2. You can be a cheap date or blow all your rent money on yourself.
It’s your money, honey!
3. You don’t have to wonder if you’ll be a fun date.
You’re funny, intelligent, and hot. What’s not to love?
4. You don’t have to pick a place to meet up because you’re already with yourself.
5. There’s no need to order expensive stuff in an effort to impress someone else.
Order whatever you want. Drunk is drunk.
6. In the obligatory “I’m having so much fun tonight” Instagram post, you only have to make sure you look good.
7. You get to pick the restaurant and then eat anything and everything you want without sharing a single bite.
8. You can take yourself to any concert/movie/game/show that YOU want to see.
9. You can stay out as late or turn in as early as you want.
10. You can surprise yourself with gifts you actually want.
11. There’s no need to dress up for yourself.
Binding clothing need not apply.
Unless you want to. In which case go on with your bad self!
12. You don’t have to laugh at someone else’s ridiculous jokes.
13. Or answer any silly questions.
14. You’re never forced to go on awkward double dates.
15. There’s no stressing over who should pay or how the bill should be split.
That’s all you, boo.
16. You never have to break things off with yourself.
Even if you want to.
18. If you’re tired from a long day, you don’t have to feel guilty about having an at-home date night.
19. You already know just what turns you on.
No “subtle” hints required.