1. The “Landmines.”
And sprinkled Lite Brite Pegs on the field of battle (the living room).
As are these guys (the bracelets, not NPH and Craig Ferguson…okay both.)
But the vacuum’s favorite meal will always be Barbie shoes because of the dulcet clatter they make going in.
Pink and green stains on the couch and tables.
“Removable” stickers and “washable” marker coat furniture and walls alike.
And sand in every crevice of every room.
4. The “Psychological Torture.”
Look at this soul crushing device, just sitting there all innocent.
Please God, no.
Is there anything grosser than cookies baked under the heat of a light bulb?
These farms are the Trojan Horse of ants; they will escape and infest the entire house.
After paying money to keep the bugs out, the kids will bring them IN.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.