3. Lola Bunny kick-started puberty across America in Space Jam.
4. Who didn’t love Tailspin’s Kit Cloudkicker?
He was a smart-aleck CLOUD SURFER! Cloud. Surfer. Your inner child is swooning.
7. Speaking of sexy rodents, remember Jake from Rescuers Down Under?
8. Did you prefer the dashing Sherlock Hound?
11. You totally understood why Max from A Goofy Movie was in love with Roxanne.
13. Brak might not have been the best-looking guy, but a sense of humor is important in a fictional boyfriend.
14. You can say you didn’t love Buster or Babs Bunny (no relation…yet), but you’d be lying.
15. Young Simba, voiced by Jonathan Taylor Thomas, was super-cute.
18. OK, so lions are just sexy, I guess. Exhibit D: Kovu from The Lion King 2.
22. And the street-smart Dodger stole young hearts with Billy Joel’s voice.
23. But Cooler from Pound Puppies was the hottest dog of all.
24. Minerva Mink snuck a lot of sexual undertones into Animaniacs.
26. Sexy centaurs in Fantasia were the first female nudity a lot of us saw. And we liked it.
28. Or were your childhood crushes centered around Cats Don’t Dance stars Danny and Sawyer?
30. And for some reason, this goldfish pinged our attraction radars.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›