1. Let’s start off obvious. Beast was more attractive cursed.
2. But he wasn’t the only crush-worthy object in Beauty and the Beast.
3. Lola Bunny kick-started puberty across America in Space Jam.
4. Who didn’t love Tailspin’s Kit Cloudkicker?
He was a smart-aleck CLOUD SURFER! Cloud. Surfer. Your inner child is swooning.
6. Or maybe you had a thing for scatterbrained super-intelligent mice.
7. Speaking of sexy rodents, remember Jake from Rescuers Down Under?
8. Did you prefer the dashing Sherlock Hound?
11. You totally understood why Max from A Goofy Movie was in love with Roxanne.
13. Brak might not have been the best-looking guy, but a sense of humor is important in a fictional boyfriend.
14. You can say you didn’t love Buster or Babs Bunny (no relation…yet), but you’d be lying.
15. Young Simba, voiced by Jonathan Taylor Thomas, was super-cute.
17. Nala’s sex face confused a generation of pre-teen hormones.
18. OK, so lions are just sexy, I guess. Exhibit D: Kovu from The Lion King 2.
19. Every little girl wanted Robin Hood to be her boyfriend.
20. And every little boy wanted to marry Maid Marian.
22. And the street-smart Dodger stole young hearts with Billy Joel’s voice.
23. But Cooler from Pound Puppies was the hottest dog of all.
24. Minerva Mink snuck a lot of sexual undertones into Animaniacs.
25. Which Chipette did you wish was your girlfriend?
26. Sexy centaurs in Fantasia were the first female nudity a lot of us saw. And we liked it.
27. Did you love O’Malley and Duchess from The Aristocats?
28. Or were your childhood crushes centered around Cats Don’t Dance stars Danny and Sawyer?
30. And for some reason, this goldfish pinged our attraction radars.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›