1. Earlier this week, artist Eddi Aguirre Cendejaz shocked people with his interpretation of Barbie sans makeup.
2. However, Nickolay Lamm felt something was off.
Surely Cendejaz was overstating Barbie’s natural state. So Lamm decided to remove just the makeup from several dolls, including one from the Bratz line and a Cinderella doll from the official Disney Princess collection.
3. Turns out, Barbie still looks fantastic without makeup.
4. Going to work without makeup, like a boss.
5. She doesn’t seem like she’s wearing that much until you take it off.
6. Bratz become 600% more acceptable to give as a gift to a second-grader.
7. Even Cinderella looks fresh faced and ready to take on her stepfamily.
8. This begs the question, “If dolls look good without makeup, do they even need to include it?”
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.