1. Her Twitter feed is a thing of pure glory.
Seriously. She is the queen bee of tweeting.
2. She keeps it real.
3. She’ll even call out a major magazine for photoshop use.
In a world where the media and advertising continue to set an unrealistic standard of beauty, it’s refreshing to see this kind of attitude.
6. She can rock out with the very best.
Here she is killing it at Nirvana’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. Dave Grohl has said that she gives him hope for the future of pop music.
11. She preaches strength and independence.
“It’s so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: ‘I’m nothing without you,’” she said in an interview with Fader. “This sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don’t leave me stuff. That’s not a good thing for young girls, even young people, to hear.”
13. She said this.
15. And this.
16. She has her own unique sense of style.
- Game on: the Denver Broncos are playing the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl 50. We're bringing you the play-by-play 🏈🙌
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."