2. THE ONLY ICE CREAM WORTH EATING. 50 SCOOPS, PLEASE:
AND GIMME SOME EXTRA FOR AMERICAN SAMOA AND GUAM.
4. PRIME NUMBERS. PRIME NUMBERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE AMERICAN:
7. COLBERT DEMONSTRATING WHAT AMERICA’S GREATEST GIFT IS:
8. LOOKING LIKE THIS EVERY TIME THE NATIONAL ANTHEM COMES ON:
12. THIS ESSAY WORD COUNT. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE ANYTHING LESS PATRIOTIC:
14. THE PERFECT BILLBOARD COMBO. I KNOW WHAT I’M HAVING FOR DINNER:
15. THE ONLY RATING SCALE WITH WHICH YOU CAN PROPERLY RATE AMERICA:
16. THE PERFECT BEDTIME STORY AKA A DRAMATIC RETELLING OF THE CLASSIC FILM THE PATRIOT:
23. ALWAYS BEING AT THE TOP OF THE ALPHABETICAL LIST OF COUNTRIES. THAT’S AMERICAN AS HELL:
24. THIS LIST STRAIGHT FROM KOREAN STUDENTS LEARNING ENGLISH ABROAD:
25. HULK HOGAN GIVING THE SOVIET FLAG A HEAD SANDWICH:
26. USING THE RIGHT FORM OF “THEY’RE.” DOESN’T GET MUCH MORE AMERICAN THAN THAT:
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".