1. When riding the escalator, stand on the right and leave the left open for passers. Don’t do this.
2. CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED. NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU CRUNCHING.
3. Don’t do this if you’re next in line.
7. Turn these off if you’re not the only person on the road.
12. Avoid “K” AT ALL COSTS.
13. Be quiet when other people are asleep. That means more than not talking — not slamming doors, drawers, etc.
14. Don’t get in another person’s space like this.
19. Hold the door when you walk in after someone.
22. Just open your bag of chips. There is no need to delay, it will still make noise.
24. Never be that person with a cart full of groceries in the express lane.
26. Or be this person on Facebook.
28. The last piece of gum in a pack always goes to the person who bought it.
31. Never finish your roommates’ food. Or just never eat it.
Hat tip to this Reddit thread for the inspiration.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.