1. When riding the escalator, stand on the right and leave the left open for passers. Don’t do this.
2. CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED. NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU CRUNCHING.
3. Don’t do this if you’re next in line.
4. Wearing headphones in public is code for “Don’t talk to me.”
7. Turn these off if you’re not the only person on the road.
8. Always let people out before you enter.
12. Avoid “K” AT ALL COSTS.
13. Be quiet when other people are asleep. That means more than not talking — not slamming doors, drawers, etc.
14. Don’t get in another person’s space like this.
19. Hold the door when you walk in after someone.
22. Just open your bag of chips. There is no need to delay, it will still make noise.
24. Never be that person with a cart full of groceries in the express lane.
26. Or be this person on Facebook.
28. The last piece of gum in a pack always goes to the person who bought it.
29. STOP TEXTING WHILE YOU SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE.
31. Never finish your roommates’ food. Or just never eat it.
32. Phone conversations do not need to be screamed.
33. COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH OR SNEEZE.
Hat tip to this Reddit thread for the inspiration.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›