2. The only way to spell “Wednesday” is by sounding it out “Wed-Nes-Day:”
4. The only arguments you win are the fictional ones you have in your head:
5. The names of people you just met are always impossible to remember:
6. 1990 will always seem like it was 10 years ago:
And 1980 20 years ago.
7. If you don’t speak to a baby or a pet in a really high voice you have something seriously wrong with you:
8. Everything is more expensive when you write something in the corner:
9. The only way you can find a letter is if you recite the entire alphabet:
11. The best way to sleep is tucked under the covers with a fan blowing on you:
12. It’s impossible to plug this in right on the first try:
13. Your signature will never compare to your parents’ signature:
14. This is the only way to get upstairs safely after turning off a light:
17. The best way to be a good student is to write the wrong date on a project you did at the last minute:
20. The only way your food will be prepared correctly is if you stop the microwave at one second:
21. And the only way to wake up to set multiple alarms and snooze for two hours:
22. And the only way to brush your teeth is to wet the brush, put the toothpaste on, and wet it again:
25. The best soundtracks are the ones you make up in your head to movies that will never be made:
26. Sleeping with pets is never as fun as you’d think:
27. Right before you go to sleep is prime “regret every decision you’ve ever made in your entire life” time:
29. If you have glasses, all your friends will think you hallucinate:
Inspired by Reddit’s “Does Anybody Else?”
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.