1. This picture of a person leaving the other customers a little extra gift.
2. And this one of an employee going out of his way to help.
Best. Reaction. Ever.
4. And this person put this outside their house on a particularly hot day.
5. When these people put this up in front of their launderette.
6. And this little kid invented a new form of currency.
“FREE. With a smile.”
13. And when Caine had his dream come true.
14. When this person realized that cute spider drawings solve all problems.
15. And when these kids realized the value of random acts of kindness at a young age.
25. This note from a developmentally disabled man who was just looking out for his favorite animal.
28. These pictures of Ahmad and Fatima, a young married couple who, despite Ahmad having no arms and Fatima having no legs, take care of each other.
29. The picture of a car that was transformed into the best toy ever.
31. Nate’s dad’s note.
I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. I’ve known you were gay since you were six. I’ve loved you since you were born.
P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.”
34. This picture of two football players who didn’t want this student to eat alone.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›