4. The I Just Realized How Sweaty This Guy’s Back Is Hug:
10. The Even The President Is Not Exempt From Awkward Hugs:
15. The I Literally Would Rather Be Anywhere Else In The World Than Locked In A Hug Right Now:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.