1. The guy who invented a new way of using the stairs:
2. Or the man who found a way to never use the stairs again:
6. The man who will have a personal vendetta against doors for the rest of his life:
14. Santa Claus, again:
And also his own feet:
And actually pretty much everything else in this store:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️