BEFORE YOU BEGIN: YOUR JOB IS TO LOOK AT THE TINY THUMBNAIL BEFORE CLICKING THE REVEAL. LET’S DO THIS.
1. Is this a picture of an ice cream cone that fell on the ground?
2. Is this a picture of a keyboard?
3. Is this a girl slowly pulling her pants down?
Nope, it’s a kitten messing around with a computer.
4. Is this a yawning dog?
5. Is this a picture of a bunch of police blocking an alley?
6. Is this Pope Francis holding a bazooka?
7. Is this a person with a disfigured face?
8. Is this a scandalous picture of a piercing?
9. Is this a helicopter landing on an open field?
Nope, it’s a lizard hanging out in a window.
10. Is this an exotic bird?
11. Is this some chalk art of a woman?
12. Is this a painting of a man standing in the middle of a wheat field?
13. Is this an iPod?
14. Is this a dead body in bed?
Nope, it’s an adorable inter-species friendship.
15. Is this a body on the medical examiner’s table in the morgue?
16. Is this a bunch of Spaghetti-O’s still in the shape of the can?
17. Is this a stunning blue sky over a mesa?
18. Is this a movie theater?
19. Is this a building that’s been lit on fire?
20. Is this the new Mario Kart lineup?
21. Is this an impressionist painting of a man screaming above a pile of body parts?
22. Is this a naturally formed ice tunnel?
23. Is this Eminem making nachos?
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."