1. This man providing a comfortable seat after an elevator got stuck:
5. These photos of Ahmad and Fatima, a young married couple who, despite Ahmad having no arms and Fatima having no legs, take care of each other:
9. The man who is teaching his girlfriend the alphabet after she lost her memory:
“Patience, love, and understanding at its finest.”
11. This picture of two cops bringing cake to newlyweds after Wisconsin’s ban on same-sex marriage was found unconstitutional:
12. This kid getting the only birthday present she really wanted:
15. This giant display of affection from a son whose mother was receiving cancer treatment in the hospital across the street:
18. This note from Nate’s dad:
I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. I’ve known you were gay since you were six. I’ve loved you since you were born.
P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.”
25. This person’s wish IMMEDIATELY coming true:
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.