1. They think windows are a great source of vitamins and minerals:
4. Don’t even think about trying to help them, it’ll just end in disaster:
9. They are constantly risking life and limb around wild animals:
10. And don’t even get me started on babies and hoses:
13. In fact, even when they go through tunnels it looks like they’re entering another dimension:
WHAT DO YOU SEE THAT WE DON’T SEE, BABY?! WHAT DO YOU SEE!!!!
14. They are convinced that you can catch things with your face:
15. They’re constantly unsure about everything:
17. And they’re masters of disguise:
20. They think the smell of Dad Feet would make a great scented candle:
21. Plus, can you really trust something that reacts to lemons like this?
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›