1. The show tackles the tough questions we all need to know the answers to. For example, what’s the deal with pretzels?
3. The show has the best introductions of any show out there. I’m talking Cosby Show level introduction. I’m talking Sunday Night Football level:
4. But that doesn’t mean that the show doesn’t get a bit introspective from time to time:
5. You might just learn something new watching:
6. Or you might just laugh your rear-end off at some W~A~C~K~Y newspaper articles:
7. One thing’s for sure: you’ll be wowed at all the guests they get to come on the show. I mean, ARNOLD?!
8. MR. BEE MOVIE HIMSELF, JERRY SEINFELD??????????
11. EDITOR IN CHIEF JOE BIDEN??!
12. RUSSEL BRAND?!?!
13. HIP-HOP’S ROYAL FAMILY?!
16. A BEAR?!
17. The show is constantly breaking new ground, like with scat auto-tune:
19. And with investigative reports like this one:
20. I mean, when can you say (within the last 3-4 weeks) that you’ve seen something like this one TV?
21. This is a show that knows what is important:
22. A show with a heart:
23. A show that wields its influence like a big ol’ stick:
24. A show that will give you advice that will change your life:
25. A show that only has one chair:
26. This, my friends, is a show with DOC CHICKEN:
27. In conclusion,
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲