1. You can experience two seasons within 24 hours:
4. In fact, all of the weather is beautiful:
By Sarah Lazarovic / Via facebook.com
12. Jedi is an official, state-sanctioned church in Canada:
14. Canadian mosh pits are the most hardcore, intense experience a person can have:
15. And this is the most intense, happy moment a person can have:
16. Hawaiian pizza (aka a definite top 10 pizza) was invented in Canada:
18. And the country itself fits this description perfectly:
19. Canadians aren’t afraid to tackle tough issues and solve big problems:
20. The province of Alberta hasn’t had a single rat in 50 years:
25. The crimes, while horrid, are still way less frequent than in the United States:
27. But thankfully it’s easy to catch someone in Canada:
Christopher Drost/SHiFTdigital / Via facebook.com
29. And Tupac looks way cooler making it rain with Canada’s colorful bills:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.