1. You can experience two seasons within 24 hours:
4. In fact, all of the weather is beautiful:
By Sarah Lazarovic / Via facebook.com
12. Jedi is an official, state-sanctioned church in Canada:
14. Canadian mosh pits are the most hardcore, intense experience a person can have:
15. And this is the most intense, happy moment a person can have:
16. Hawaiian pizza (aka a definite top 10 pizza) was invented in Canada:
18. And the country itself fits this description perfectly:
19. Canadians aren’t afraid to tackle tough issues and solve big problems:
20. The province of Alberta hasn’t had a single rat in 50 years:
25. The crimes, while horrid, are still way less frequent than in the United States:
27. But thankfully it’s easy to catch someone in Canada:
Christopher Drost/SHiFTdigital / Via facebook.com
29. And Tupac looks way cooler making it rain with Canada’s colorful bills:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.