Look, there’s nothing wrong with a good ol’ fashioned hashtag. But there is something wrong with writing out your entire gosh dang rootin’ shootin’ tootin’ khamun life story in a list of hashtags.
2. It’s time to stand up against that one Instagram friend.
3. It’s time to stand up against that rando from high school.
4. It’s time to stand up against your weird aunt that always posts blurry pictures of cartoon raccoons talking about Obama on Facebook.
5. It’s time to stand up against too many ‘tags.
6. Like, what is the point of this? Are people actually going through the #yelling hashtag? The #leash hashtag? THE #PICTURE HASHTAG?
7. No one EVER needs to be this specific. NO ONE IS USING THE HASHTAG #THEPLACEWHEREWASHINGTONSAT!
9. And, you know, the hashtag “#court” should never ever happen again:
11. I mean, the space bar and the concept of space were created for a REASON. Like, you’re about the THERAPIST life. Not this:
12. It’s just too easy to be misunderstood with one small hashtag:
13. Way too easy.
Susan did nothing to deserve this. SUSAN DID NOTHING!
14. And while we’re at it, no one cares what team you’re on:
18. Seriously, what do these tags even have to do with the picture?
19. Do you really think that many hashtags will help your love life?
25. GIVE ME YOUR #BLESSED, YOUR #ILOVEMYLIFES, YOUR HUDDLED #TBTS YEARNING TO BREAK FREE! JUST KEEP THEM TO A MINIMUM.
26. PLEASE TAG RESPONSIBLY.
- The U.S. is investigating airlines for "unlawful coordination." This may be related to high ticket prices, the Associated Press reports.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.