1. The Wisteria Tunnel at Kawachi Fuji Gardens, in Kitakyushu, Japan
2. The Tunnel of Love in Ukraine
The “tunnel” is actually a railway that transports wood to a local factory.
3. The Crooked Forest in Poland:
No one knows for sure what made the trees grow like this, although most believe humans had something to do with it.
5. Mount Roraima, Venezuela
6. The Door To Hell, Turkmenistan
The “door” has been home to a 42 year old fire, fueled by the natural gas contained within the hole.
7. Chand Baori Well, India
The well has stood since the year 800, and was actually featured in The Dark Knight Rises.
8. The Stone Forest, Madagascar
9. Lapland, Finland
10. Camel Thorn Trees, Namibia:
11. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
Salar de Uyuni stretches for over 4000 square miles, making it the world’s largest salt flat.
13. The Crystal Cave, Iceland
15. And Lake Hillier, Australia
The pink color is a result of the bacteria in the water.
18. Hang Son Doong, Vietnam
Note the tiny, tiny man?
20. Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, United States
Again, bacteria are responsible for the magnificent color of the spring.
21. Northern Lake Baikal, Russia
25. Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
27. Baja California Desert Riverbeds
28. Lady Musgrave Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›