1. Darth Maul directing his latest short film:
2. Bane and Batman sharing a chuckle:
3. The boys hangin’ out before disposing of Marvin’s body:
4. Jack Torrance having a little dance:
5. Even a cannibal enjoys a french fry from time to time:
6. Napoleon Dynamite taking a selfie:
7. The Titanic getting ready to sink:
8. The cast of Les Misérables enjoying some hot coffee:
9. Dumbledore having a heart-to-heart with Voldemort:
10. Jack Nicholson resting comfortably before his character dies:
11. Best buddies:
12. What’s inside The Beast in Sandlot:
13. The location of the finale of Inception doesn’t look so cold:
14. Neither does where the end of Deathly Hallows took place:
15. Before finding the holy grail, it’s best to get some soccer in:
16. Johnny Depp enjoying a squirt gun fight and a blunt before heading back to Sleepy Hollow:
17. Yoda getting a bit of a tune-up:
18. The water the Titanic sank in doesn’t look so bad:
19. A serial killer’s preferred beverage is an ice cold soda:
20. The fellowship could have reached Mount Doom much faster if they had a helicopter:
21. And Gandalf would’ve been much more comfortable with an umbrella:
22. And Luke much more relaxed with a cold one:
23. Alien doesn’t look so scary now, does it?
24. Jaws’ mouth looks like a great place to take a rest:
25. It all makes sense now…
26. The Hulk sure looks strange:
27. Freddy just casually hangin’:
28. The Hound hangin’ out with no makeup or beard:
29. Even a witch needs to check her email:
30. Russia sure looks tiny in Goldeneye:
31. Who knew the Deloreon was so small:
32. Taking a stroll:
33. Bill Murray exploring the world of Fantastic Mr. Fox:
34. Just remember, even the most terrifying character in the world has to get his make-up done:
All pictures via Movies In The Making.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".