1. People who think they don’t need to replace the roll because this is a perfectly adequate amount of toilet paper:
2. Anyone who lets this happen to a poor, defenseless tube of toothpaste:
4. Numbskulls who get to the front of the line and then do this:
5. People who think it’s OK to throw anything in whichever aisle:
6. People who don’t wait for others to exit an elevator and just try to force themselves in:
7. The person who invented an eraser that does this every single time:
8. People who give you back your calculator covered with pencil and looking like this:
12. The dolt who made it so closing blinds is a three-hour chore:
14. The right-handed pen makers of the world who think it’s OK to make lefties read upside down their entire lives:
16. The numpty who made boxes way more difficult than they should be:
17. People who stand on the left side of the escalator, effectively blocking traffic:
22. People who think they’re being clever by driving in the median:
24. The dingus who made computer screens functional mirrors:
25. People who run websites where this happens on every page:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?