1. People who think they don’t need to replace the roll because this is a perfectly adequate amount of toilet paper:
2. Anyone who lets this happen to a poor, defenseless tube of toothpaste:
4. Numbskulls who get to the front of the line and then do this:
5. People who think it’s OK to throw anything in whichever aisle:
6. People who don’t wait for others to exit an elevator and just try to force themselves in:
7. The person who invented an eraser that does this every single time:
8. People who give you back your calculator covered with pencil and looking like this:
12. The dolt who made it so closing blinds is a three-hour chore:
14. The right-handed pen makers of the world who think it’s OK to make lefties read upside down their entire lives:
16. The numpty who made boxes way more difficult than they should be:
17. People who stand on the left side of the escalator, effectively blocking traffic:
22. People who think they’re being clever by driving in the median:
24. The dingus who made computer screens functional mirrors:
25. People who run websites where this happens on every page:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.