1. The person who thinks this is an acceptable pregnancy announcement:
2. The person who thinks that people want to spray themselves with swag:
4. The person who is convinced every teenager has never read a book:
5. The person that thinks heroin is the hot new social network:
6. The person who thinks that moms tell their kids when they’re going to shave:
9. The person who just created their first abbreviation for this bottle:
12. The person who thinks that anyone talks about their glasses like this:
15. Newt Gingrich:
17. The person who spent precious time in this monstrosity of emojis:
19. The potato salesperson behind the hashtags #cleanplates and #mashtag:
21. The person who thinks that people care this much about emojis:
22. The person who truly believed car insurance could come with not only swagger, but an epic one at that:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.