1. Press play and scroll slowly:
2. RIP, T-Dog:
3. Let’s remember a man who left us too soon…
4. A man who wasn’t afraid to stand in the background and stare just slightly to the right of the camera:
14. A man whose name everyone forgot:
15. A man whose real name was actually Theodore:
19. A man who didn’t really know how to drive:
20. A man who gave Rick’s “Ricktatorship” a run for its money:
21. A man who got slightly more screen time than a stuffed doll last season:
So, so wrong.
25. …but, in all honesty, he was still the most likable character on the show:
26. And a man who made it so that from now on, every November 4th will be known as “T-Dog” Day:
27. Good night, sweet prince:
29. Oh, and RIP Lori too, I guess.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.