Comedian Barbara Gray of Lady2Lady Comedy said that she received these messages from “some rando,” so she did what anyone would do: Use the immense talents of Steve Harwell and the boys from the ‘Mouth and their hit song “All Star” to get her through it.
2. It started out innocently enough:
3. Things got deep:
4. Things got “week”:
5. Eloping was discussed:
6. Concepts were discussed:
7. Swimming was discussed:
8. But in the end, it was just two all stars talking shop:
9. And talking about growing old together:
10. As per usual, the wise words of Smash Mouth were misinterpreted to mean anal sex:
11. And, of course, pics were exchanged:
Now if she can just do it with the other 14 tracks on 1999’s seminal Astro Lounge, I’ll be impressed.
12. Never forget:
13. Follow Barbara here!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›