Comedian Barbara Gray of Lady2Lady Comedy said that she received these messages from “some rando,” so she did what anyone would do: Use the immense talents of Steve Harwell and the boys from the ‘Mouth and their hit song “All Star” to get her through it.
2. It started out innocently enough:
3. Things got deep:
4. Things got “week”:
5. Eloping was discussed:
6. Concepts were discussed:
7. Swimming was discussed:
8. But in the end, it was just two all stars talking shop:
9. And talking about growing old together:
10. As per usual, the wise words of Smash Mouth were misinterpreted to mean anal sex:
11. And, of course, pics were exchanged:
Now if she can just do it with the other 14 tracks on 1999’s seminal Astro Lounge, I’ll be impressed.
12. Never forget:
13. Follow Barbara here!
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️