Comedian Barbara Gray of Lady2Lady Comedy said that she received these messages from “some rando,” so she did what anyone would do: Use the immense talents of Steve Harwell and the boys from the ‘Mouth and their hit song “All Star” to get her through it.
2. It started out innocently enough:
3. Things got deep:
4. Things got “week”:
5. Eloping was discussed:
6. Concepts were discussed:
7. Swimming was discussed:
8. But in the end, it was just two all stars talking shop:
9. And talking about growing old together:
10. As per usual, the wise words of Smash Mouth were misinterpreted to mean anal sex:
11. And, of course, pics were exchanged:
Now if she can just do it with the other 14 tracks on 1999’s seminal Astro Lounge, I’ll be impressed.
12. Never forget:
13. Follow Barbara here!
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›