1. Vacationing is expensive. But you know what’s NOT expensive? A good ol’-fashioned fake vacation, or fakecation:
2. Fakecationing is all about just putting yourself wherever you want to be.
5. You can be on any beach this beautiful, luscious planet has…
6. …even when you are really stuck at your dead-end, 9-to-5 job.
7. You can finally make that trip to New York City:
8. When you would never go near there in real life:
9. So beautiful:
10. Maybe even catch some exotic animals:
12. Or finally work on that tan of yours:
13. Ah, that sweet, sweet florescent lighting.
14. Just let your feet be free:
16. Finally catch a sunset in the world’s greatest city:
18. Brag about what mile of your bike ride you’re on:
20. Visit your favorite field in the world:
22. And maybe even catch some rays on the moon:
24. “Your brain can take you anywhere.” —Jeremiah Bullfrog
25. Add your own!
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›