1. Vacationing is expensive. But you know what’s NOT expensive? A good ol’-fashioned fake vacation, or fakecation:
2. Fakecationing is all about just putting yourself wherever you want to be.
4. And you’re automatically traveling all over the world:
5. You can be on any beach this beautiful, luscious planet has…
6. …even when you are really stuck at your dead-end, 9-to-5 job.
7. You can finally make that trip to New York City:
8. When you would never go near there in real life:
9. So beautiful:
10. Maybe even catch some exotic animals:
12. Or finally work on that tan of yours:
13. Ah, that sweet, sweet florescent lighting.
14. Just let your feet be free:
16. Finally catch a sunset in the world’s greatest city:
18. Brag about what mile of your bike ride you’re on:
20. Visit your favorite field in the world:
22. And maybe even catch some rays on the moon:
24. “Your brain can take you anywhere.” —Jeremiah Bullfrog
25. Add your own!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›