1. Vacationing is expensive. But you know what’s NOT expensive? A good ol’-fashioned fake vacation, or fakecation:
2. Fakecationing is all about just putting yourself wherever you want to be.
5. You can be on any beach this beautiful, luscious planet has…
6. …even when you are really stuck at your dead-end, 9-to-5 job.
7. You can finally make that trip to New York City:
8. When you would never go near there in real life:
9. So beautiful:
10. Maybe even catch some exotic animals:
12. Or finally work on that tan of yours:
13. Ah, that sweet, sweet florescent lighting.
14. Just let your feet be free:
16. Finally catch a sunset in the world’s greatest city:
18. Brag about what mile of your bike ride you’re on:
20. Visit your favorite field in the world:
22. And maybe even catch some rays on the moon:
24. “Your brain can take you anywhere.” —Jeremiah Bullfrog
25. Add your own!
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.