1. Without commas, the medical world would be turned on its head:
3. And yoga pants would be torn to shreds all over the nation.
4. Without commas, children would roam the streets in constant danger:
7. Without commas, Sandeep’s day would start off in the worst possible way:
9. Although, that depends on what you think of Joseph Gordon Levitt:
10. Without commas, crimes would be bragged about on Facebook:
13. Without commas, fashion rules would get weirdly specific:
16. Without commas, every magazine cover would look like this:
Note: this is not real.
18. And babies would become our national dish.
19. Without commas, Elsa would let Gina know how she felt:
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›