1. With 47% of the results in, it appears that Amendment 64 has passed in Colorado:
2. And with 50% of the vote in, it appears Initiative 502 has passed in Washington:
What is Ammendment 64? Well, simply put, it allows for the “personal use and regulation of marijuana” for adults 21 and over. Initiative 502 would do the same, allowing the state to “legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana.”
4. Do you know what that means?
16. That’s right.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›