1. With 47% of the results in, it appears that Amendment 64 has passed in Colorado:
2. And with 50% of the vote in, it appears Initiative 502 has passed in Washington:
What is Ammendment 64? Well, simply put, it allows for the “personal use and regulation of marijuana” for adults 21 and over. Initiative 502 would do the same, allowing the state to “legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana.”
4. Do you know what that means?
16. That’s right.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.