1. With 47% of the results in, it appears that Amendment 64 has passed in Colorado:
2. And with 50% of the vote in, it appears Initiative 502 has passed in Washington:
What is Ammendment 64? Well, simply put, it allows for the “personal use and regulation of marijuana” for adults 21 and over. Initiative 502 would do the same, allowing the state to “legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana.”
4. Do you know what that means?
16. That’s right.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵