1. With 47% of the results in, it appears that Amendment 64 has passed in Colorado:
2. And with 50% of the vote in, it appears Initiative 502 has passed in Washington:
What is Ammendment 64? Well, simply put, it allows for the “personal use and regulation of marijuana” for adults 21 and over. Initiative 502 would do the same, allowing the state to “legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana.”
4. Do you know what that means?
16. That’s right.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›