1. Fingringhoe, Essex
We’re sure there’s a logical, old-timey reason for this name, we just can’t imagine what that could be. Answers on a postcard, please.
2. Bitchfield, Lincolnshire
It might not seem lesbian specific but have you ever walked into a girl bar and seen two or more of your exes? Yeah, instant Bitchfield.
3. Beaver Close, Morden
Even though we’re pretty sure there are none in the UK, it’s always nice to know that you’re never too far away from a Beaver.
4. East Breast, Inverclyde
Just a much nicer street that West Breast, especially since all the shops on West Breast went bust.
5. Fanny Hands Lane, Lincolnshire
The Ronseal of lesbian road names.
6. Ladyhole Lane, Derbyshire
For those who want to live in a classier place than Fingringhoe.
7. Lickar Moor, Northumberland
For the demanding Pillow Princess in all of us.
8. Little Bushey Lane, Watford
This is kind of adorable, much better than big bushey lane, although it’s a personal choice every woman needs to make for herself.
9. Minge Lane, Worcester
We have often wondered what the classical meaning of minge is…
10. Moisty Lane, Staffordshire
This one actually made us feel a bit queasy. The word moist is a bit much to take at the best of times but somehow moisty is even worse.
11. Panty-Y-Felin, Swansea
Well, this just hits the nail on the head doesn’t it? Well played, Wales.
12. Titty-Ho, Northamptonshire
We’d like to think that this was a pirate’s call for when he saw a hot woman. “Titty Ho, Captain!”
13. Twatt, Orkney
This classic sign makes me believe that there is an ancient village of women, lost in time…what were we talking about?
14. Washdyke Lane, Lincolnshire
A good reminder to keep your dykes clean, just like your mum told you as a kid, “Nobody likes a dirty dyke.”
15. BONUS: Team Dattch found this one down in Brighton
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.