2. No, that’s not what North Carolina looks like.
7. Seriously, does anyone know what New Hampshire looks like?
9. Maybe let’s all just brush up on our New England geography. Connecticut is sometimes tough to find — but not THAT tough.
10. Kansas City isn’t in the state you’d expect.
(Though there is a Kansas City, Kansas!)
12. And Alabama and Mississippi didn’t just switch places.
13. International geography needs some work, too. That doesn’t look like London at all.
14. Canada and Mexico might not be pleased to learn that they’re now part of the “homeland.”
16. That’s not Nigeria (though it’s kinda close).
17. That’s not South Africa (and it’s not really close at all).
h/t to the Washington Post for initially rounding up several of the tweets here.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›