2. No, that’s not what North Carolina looks like.
7. Seriously, does anyone know what New Hampshire looks like?
9. Maybe let’s all just brush up on our New England geography. Connecticut is sometimes tough to find — but not THAT tough.
10. Kansas City isn’t in the state you’d expect.
(Though there is a Kansas City, Kansas!)
13. International geography needs some work, too. That doesn’t look like London at all.
14. Canada and Mexico might not be pleased to learn that they’re now part of the “homeland.”
16. That’s not Nigeria (though it’s kinda close).
h/t to the Washington Post for initially rounding up several of the tweets here.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›