1. Gumi Guum (In honor of Shark Week)
Gumi Guum, you might have guessed, is a gum brand.
If somebody could please translate, that would be great, but I’m guessing that the shark is chewing on the man to get the taste from the man chewing on the Gumi Guum?
2. Gatsby body deodorant sheets
So, there are currently these big nose installations at a Japanese university. According to ManaStar, passersby were told “YOU SMELL” and a pack of Gatsby body deodorant sheets would shoot out.
Only in Japan. If these were installed in America———->lawsuits.
Here’s 5 slightly less crazy Japanese commercials from earlier in the year.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.