1. Gumi Guum (In honor of Shark Week)
Gumi Guum, you might have guessed, is a gum brand.
If somebody could please translate, that would be great, but I’m guessing that the shark is chewing on the man to get the taste from the man chewing on the Gumi Guum?
2. Gatsby body deodorant sheets
So, there are currently these big nose installations at a Japanese university. According to ManaStar, passersby were told “YOU SMELL” and a pack of Gatsby body deodorant sheets would shoot out.
Only in Japan. If these were installed in America———->lawsuits.
Here’s 5 slightly less crazy Japanese commercials from earlier in the year.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.