1. Via Mississippi. It’s a correct variant spelling of “shiitake.” (FYI: it’s, strangely, spelled both ways on their website.)
2. Starbucks van in Japan.
3. JERSEY CITY PARKING AUTHORITY.
6. Breath-testing police vans in Tasmania, Australia.
7. Via 30 Rock.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.