1. ALDI is a chain of discount supermarkets.
2. Probably too honest.
3. Dulux Paints
4. Daz detergent — another “50 Shades” riffing ad.
5. Would be a damn effective PSA.
6. Boots is the UK’s most popular chemist.
7. Oxfam secondhand clothing shops.
8. Bentley is the official fuck you car of the world.
9. Dettol disinfectant.
10. Television X is a series of Adult TV channels in the UK.
11. Findus packaged fish. Playing off the horsemeat scandal in the UK.
12. A Hot Wheels update to a famous classic VW ad.
13. Simple smart PSA.
15. Garnier ultra lift. Would be a nice magazine insertion.
16. SNAP, BURN, etc.
17. Hilarious. Tena is a leading seller of incontinence products.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️