1. ALDI is a chain of discount supermarkets.
2. Probably too honest.
3. Dulux Paints
4. Daz detergent — another “50 Shades” riffing ad.
5. Would be a damn effective PSA.
6. Boots is the UK’s most popular chemist.
7. Oxfam secondhand clothing shops.
8. Bentley is the official fuck you car of the world.
9. Dettol disinfectant.
10. Television X is a series of Adult TV channels in the UK.
11. Findus packaged fish. Playing off the horsemeat scandal in the UK.
12. A Hot Wheels update to a famous classic VW ad.
13. Simple smart PSA.
15. Garnier ultra lift. Would be a nice magazine insertion.
16. SNAP, BURN, etc.
17. Hilarious. Tena is a leading seller of incontinence products.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›