1. ALDI is a chain of discount supermarkets.
2. Probably too honest.
3. Dulux Paints
4. Daz detergent — another “50 Shades” riffing ad.
5. Would be a damn effective PSA.
6. Boots is the UK’s most popular chemist.
7. Oxfam secondhand clothing shops.
8. Bentley is the official fuck you car of the world.
9. Dettol disinfectant.
10. Television X is a series of Adult TV channels in the UK.
11. Findus packaged fish. Playing off the horsemeat scandal in the UK.
12. A Hot Wheels update to a famous classic VW ad.
13. Simple smart PSA.
15. Garnier ultra lift. Would be a nice magazine insertion.
16. SNAP, BURN, etc.
17. Hilarious. Tena is a leading seller of incontinence products.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.