1. ALDI is a chain of discount supermarkets.
2. Probably too honest.
3. Dulux Paints
4. Daz detergent — another “50 Shades” riffing ad.
5. Would be a damn effective PSA.
6. Boots is the UK’s most popular chemist.
7. Oxfam secondhand clothing shops.
8. Bentley is the official fuck you car of the world.
9. Dettol disinfectant.
10. Television X is a series of Adult TV channels in the UK.
11. Findus packaged fish. Playing off the horsemeat scandal in the UK.
12. A Hot Wheels update to a famous classic VW ad.
13. Simple smart PSA.
15. Garnier ultra lift. Would be a nice magazine insertion.
16. SNAP, BURN, etc.
17. Hilarious. Tena is a leading seller of incontinence products.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›