1. DUH. This new KFC campaign is historically dumb.
Snapped in Brooklyn.
2. Let’s all say it again: Many Chinese people don’t have slanty eyes, dumbasses.
Ad for the Jong Hwa restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey.
3. GOOD POINT, JEEP! WELL, THANKS FOR SHARING, AND HAPPY LANDINGS.
4. This ad is actually titled “Porktanic” by the ad agency. Nobody above the rank of Marketing Drone at Bayer saw this scam advert.
5. If there’s one place in the entire world you shouldn’t put an ad you want me to touch, it’s over a urinal.
6. Congratulations Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, you’re literally the millionth advertiser to riff off of Einstein. See below.
FYI: here’s just a couple of examples of the exact same idea.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.