1. DUH. This new KFC campaign is historically dumb.
Snapped in Brooklyn.
2. Let’s all say it again: Many Chinese people don’t have slanty eyes, dumbasses.
Ad for the Jong Hwa restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey.
3. GOOD POINT, JEEP! WELL, THANKS FOR SHARING, AND HAPPY LANDINGS.
4. This ad is actually titled “Porktanic” by the ad agency. Nobody above the rank of Marketing Drone at Bayer saw this scam advert.
5. If there’s one place in the entire world you shouldn’t put an ad you want me to touch, it’s over a urinal.
6. Congratulations Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, you’re literally the millionth advertiser to riff off of Einstein. See below.
FYI: here’s just a couple of examples of the exact same idea.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?