1. DUH. This new KFC campaign is historically dumb.
Snapped in Brooklyn.
2. Let’s all say it again: Many Chinese people don’t have slanty eyes, dumbasses.
Ad for the Jong Hwa restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey.
3. GOOD POINT, JEEP! WELL, THANKS FOR SHARING, AND HAPPY LANDINGS.
4. This ad is actually titled “Porktanic” by the ad agency. Nobody above the rank of Marketing Drone at Bayer saw this scam advert.
5. If there’s one place in the entire world you shouldn’t put an ad you want me to touch, it’s over a urinal.
6. Congratulations Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, you’re literally the millionth advertiser to riff off of Einstein. See below.
FYI: here’s just a couple of examples of the exact same idea.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›