1. DUH. This new KFC campaign is historically dumb.
Snapped in Brooklyn.
2. Let’s all say it again: Many Chinese people don’t have slanty eyes, dumbasses.
Ad for the Jong Hwa restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey.
3. GOOD POINT, JEEP! WELL, THANKS FOR SHARING, AND HAPPY LANDINGS.
4. This ad is actually titled “Porktanic” by the ad agency. Nobody above the rank of Marketing Drone at Bayer saw this scam advert.
5. If there’s one place in the entire world you shouldn’t put an ad you want me to touch, it’s over a urinal.
6. Congratulations Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, you’re literally the millionth advertiser to riff off of Einstein. See below.
FYI: here’s just a couple of examples of the exact same idea.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.