1. DUH. This new KFC campaign is historically dumb.
Snapped in Brooklyn.
2. Let’s all say it again: Many Chinese people don’t have slanty eyes, dumbasses.
Ad for the Jong Hwa restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey.
3. GOOD POINT, JEEP! WELL, THANKS FOR SHARING, AND HAPPY LANDINGS.
4. This ad is actually titled “Porktanic” by the ad agency. Nobody above the rank of Marketing Drone at Bayer saw this scam advert.
5. If there’s one place in the entire world you shouldn’t put an ad you want me to touch, it’s over a urinal.
6. Congratulations Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, you’re literally the millionth advertiser to riff off of Einstein. See below.
FYI: here’s just a couple of examples of the exact same idea.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›