1. PSA, Parents of Road Victims — Belgium
Photography by Andres Serrano, he of “Piss Christ” fame. He has also shot a lot of corpses, thus, these ads. See the other two here.
Ad agency: : Happiness, Brussels.
2. Right Price Tiles — Norway
It’s a generic idea, but the execution is exemplary.
See the other two spots here
Ad agency: TRY/APT, Oslo.
3. Bekol — Wish You Were Here (Israel)
Bekol is an Israeli NGO founded and run by hearing-impaired people. See the other two from the campaign here.
Ad agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi.
4. BIC four-colour pen — France
Brilliant. Will win all the awards. See all the spots here.
Ad agency: TOY, Paris.
5. Getty Images — Brazil
Delivers Getty’s benefit like an overhand right.
Ad agency: AlmapBBDO, São Paulo.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️