1. Posters from a campaign for MegaFon, the second largest mobile phone operator in the country. See the rest of the racy posters here.
2. TV commercial for Talisman, a language center. Show me your boobs.
3. Translation: “Dirt can be beautiful. But not in your office. World Champions Cleaning Company.”
4. Rosgosstrakh car insurance.
I can only link to this commercial because it’s very NSFW.
It’s actually kind of a clever spot for Russia’s largest car insurance company that features boobs crashing into each other.
Watch it here.
The gloved hand shoving the ninja bike into the sports car was a nice touch, as was the website reveal at the end.
5. Translation: “Only tits are affected from concussion if you wear this helmet.” Spot is for GoFree, a chain of sporting goods stores. It’s via Ukraine, not Russia, but the influence is obvious.
6. Translation: “Treat your sweetheart to some sausage!”
7. This how Media Markt, Europe’s largest electronics retailer, launched in Russia — with a three-boobed concoction. Loose translation: “You will find more than you expect.”
8. Want more Boobsvertising?
Here’s more, from all around world.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.