1. It’s not the tat, it’s not the necklace, it’s not the earring, it’s not even that hair…thing. it’s the BANGLES.
6. I know what you’re thinking: He’s a hippie, not a hipster. Wrong. He’s a hippie poseur. Trust me, I’ve lived in NYC for 27 years and have seen every incantation of the hipster. Plus, look at his jorts style.
7. Note how the subway riders on either side need to give him extra room for his ennui.
8. Note left on a scooter. Wrong, it is exactly because he is a hipster that he can park in the middle of the sidewalk.
11. Lastly Yelp, which always tells the truth, has heat-mapped hipsters in 11 American cities.
12. NEED MORE PROOF?
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.