1. It’s not the tat, it’s not the necklace, it’s not the earring, it’s not even that hair…thing. it’s the BANGLES.
6. I know what you’re thinking: He’s a hippie, not a hipster. Wrong. He’s a hippie poseur. Trust me, I’ve lived in NYC for 27 years and have seen every incantation of the hipster. Plus, look at his jorts style.
7. Note how the subway riders on either side need to give him extra room for his ennui.
8. Note left on a scooter. Wrong, it is exactly because he is a hipster that he can park in the middle of the sidewalk.
11. Lastly Yelp, which always tells the truth, has heat-mapped hipsters in 11 American cities.
12. NEED MORE PROOF?
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.