1. Thanks, Jones soda, for making me think of a loogie as I quench my thirst.
2. If you’re going to put a venomous snake on the bottle, I need something a little more specific than “liquor”
3. “The Health Cure Thing Step Into A New Century” — That’s quite a bombastic tagline.
4. From the 1960s. The copy sez: “THE WORLD’S GREATEST COMPUTERIZED PRE-PROGRAMMED ROBOT.” I read up on the “ALMOST HUMAN” Charley, and here is the sum total of his humanness and computerization: his arms articulate.
6. Yeah, you may have seen me before. I am the go-to model for cervical collar shoots.
9. I’m sorry, “CHEF,” but you really don’t look trustworthy, and the names of your products are very sketchy and non-specific.
HERE’S SOME MORE:
Scary Awkward Packaging (12 photos).