1. 1925. Killed by an electricity eel. Note the Grim Reaper waiting to catch him.
2. 1925. YIKES. Killed by Exhausto.
4. 1940. Saw that coming (sorry).
5. 1925. The Scaffold of Death.
6. 1942. Nighty night, dead mechanic.
7. 1959. Ties — not a machinist’s friend.
8. 1967. That’s an evil motherfucking match.
9. 1927. The Scream — not by Edvard Munch.
10. 1939. Eye’ll be back (sorry).
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.